Kyoto University has been starting the lifelong e-mail service for enrolled students and alumni since February 2016.
The information processing office would like to introduce about this service.
- Lifelong email service, Kyoto University starts
- Keyword search is available among FAQ for Lifelong email service
- What is the service? (Free e-mail forwarding service from @kyoto-u.jp)
- In case of changing my surname on marriage, what should I do?
- Can an international student in a graduate course use this service? (Only undergraduate and graduate students can use this service. No-regular students, such as research student, special auditor, short-term exchange student, cannot use it)
- In case of leaving Kyoto University before graduating for my own reasons, do I have a qualification to use this service ? (Maybe, yes. please contact academic affairs division in the department you belonged.)
- Can faculty and staff use this service? (Now, they cannot use it. The service for faculty and staff will be provided since 2016 fiscal year.)
Free e-mail forwarding service
Therefore, you need to get the other e-mail, first.
And you can get lifelong e-mail (@kyoto-u.jp) and can forward to your own e-mail address.
How to get & use it
Please see the following announcement.
5th April, 2016