Firefox 12 and Thunderbird 12 were released on April 24, 2012. About the detail information, please check the release note. In this version, I’d like to introduce the special feature that Firefox Java plug-in including security vulnerabilities was forcibly disabled. This is very good news for the efficient countermeasure.
- (Firefox,Windows) Hide the update confirmation message (UAC) when Firefox is updated.
- (Firefox) Added a page numbering in the source of a web page
- (Firefox) Improvement of a page search system
- (Firefox) Improvement for a web developer
- (Thunderbird) Improvement of a global search system
- Fixes of security vulnerabilities