This page is the WordPress memo regarding the technical development in the Office.
The original source (Development, Translation, and other contribution) has been posted to various sites because the developments or translations are in the both of personal level and organizational level.
- WP DS FAQ Plus
- WP Add Mime Types (published on August 16, 2013)
the development opportunity was provided by WordBench Osaka in Japan (WordPress local community).
- View Shortcodes (published on January 18, 2014 / Detail)
the view of active short codes.
- WP Floating Menu Framework (published on September 19, 2014)
The plugin is the framework for setting up the floating menu in WordPress.
- WP Hidden Password Protected Pages (published on November 27, 2014)
When the plugin is turned on, the password protected pages will be hidden. The user who knows the access URL continues to be able to access to the pages.
- Google Calendar List View（published on April 9, 2017)
The plugin is to create a shortcode for displaying the list view of a public Google Calendar.
- List View for Posts (published on August 29, 2017)
The plugin is the shortcode for comprehensively displaying the list view for pages and posts.
- Contact Form 7 Add Password field（published on May 18, 2018）
The plugin is to add a password filed to Contact form 7 plugin.
- Wordpress (FAQ in this site)
- Japanese Character Encoding
- CP932 to Unicode table version 2.0 (The Unicode Consortium)
- Comparison table of the character encoding code for “Shift_JIS – CP932 (SJIS-win)” and “Shift_JIS — x-mac-japanese (SJIS-mac)” (UIC) — in Japanese, but it seems to provide the comparison tables of various language in the site.
* “文字コード表” is “Character code table”
+ “表示方法” is “Display mode”
— “出力をUTF8に変換して表示” is “Display byt converting to UTF-8. “
— “選択した文字コードのまま表示” is “Display by the selected character code.”
— “選択した文字コードと他の文字コードの比較表示” is “Comparison Display of the selected character code and the other character code.”
+ “比較対象とする文字コード” is “Comparative character code”.
+ “差分行のみ表示する” is “Display only different lines”.
+ “差分文字を強調する” is “Highlight the different characters.”
+ “実行” is “Run”.
Plugin: Login Security Solution (May 17 and June 8, 2014)
- [Download]: GitHUB (pushed a pull request)
- [Blog]: I made the Japanese translation through above 2 events (WordPress Translation Festival from WordBench Kyoto (WordPress Local community in Kyoto), Contributors Day in WordCamp Kansai 2014.
- [Note]: Japanese Translation in Login Security Solution (June 8, 2014) –> Developer requested a pull request!!! (October 14, 2014) –> pushed a pull request (October 20, 2014)
Plugin: Contact Form 7 to Database Extension (Nov 5, 2012)
- [Download]: My Japanese translation was embed to version 2.4.3 on Nov 4, 2012.
- [Note]: It seems to apply it because the old version (.mo file) is used.
Plugin: Post-Views (Oct 18, 2012)
- [Download]: My developed programming code was embed to version 2.4.3 on Nov 4, 2012.
- [Notice]: (Plugin Support Forum)
- [Issue]: Trouble of Japanese Excel in Macintosh
* The reason is to use the different codes between Macintosh and Windows in Shift_JIS (in Japanese).
Especially, the circled numbers “①②③…..” cannot display in Macintosh Excel. I consider to respond the famous characters among the problem characters. Fortunately, I heard that PHP 5.4 implemented “SJIS-mac” for coping with this issue. I think that I’d like tol test in PHP 5.4….
Now, Japanese Macintosh user had better convert the character encoding of output CSV file to “Japanese Mac” using CotEditor and so on.
- [Download and How to use it]: (Kitani’s Personal HP)
Plugin: Contact Form 7 Datepicker
- This plugin is the extension plugin for Contact Form 7 plugin. The aim is to implement the calendar input system in the form of Contact Form 7.
- (Solved) Cannot specify the calendar color. (Nov 1, 2012 in Plugin support forum)
- (Solved) Cannot work due to the cache plugins, such as Header Cleaner (Oct 25, 2012 / FAQ in this site in Japanese）
Plugin: Comprehensive Google Map
- (Solved) cannot work “Geo machup” function (Sep 24, 2012)
The issue is fixed to install “Comprehensive Google Map repair” plugin developed by seto (WordBench Kyoto)
* The plugin is the testing version and is not published. If you want to get it, please join to WordBench京都どす in Facebook or contact me.
5th November, 2012 Chief of Information Processing Office: Kitani.