Firefox 13 and Thunderbird 13 were released on June 6, 2012. About the detail information, please check the release note. In this version, some new approaches are applied.
- (Firefox) Display of the frequently visiting web pages in new tab.
- (Firefox) Support of new protocol called “SPDY” produced by Google (Improvement of the web browsing speed).
- (Thunderbird) Implementation of “FileLink” function with the external online storage (YouSendIt) for sending an attached document of large size.
- Fixes of security vulnerabilities
Notice regarding FileLink function (Local Announcement)
I don’t recommend the use of the function because there is not sufficiently information.
- The function uses the external online storage service called “YouSendIt”. You can only use 50MB file sending function in the free version of this service. If you use it, please do it within your own responsibility.