As a result of the investigation of the media center, it turned out that it takes the time when the operation exceeded expectation far. (The Plan was 4 hours, but it will spend for 12 hours or more)
Therefore, I’m adjusting the schedule.
I apologize for the urgent announcement.
4 December , 2012: Chief of Information Processing Office: Kitani.
The CSEAS server will be upgraded in the following period due to the upgrade of the universal computer system of Kyoto University. Thus, the CSEAS network services, such as CSEAS e-mail and web sites, will be suspended during the period.
- [Date]: December 4, 2012 (Tuesday) 18:00 – 21:00
- [Influence]: The CSEAS network services, such as CSEAS e-mail (@cseas.kyoto-u.ac.jp) and web sites, will be suspended during the period.
1. Backup at between December 1, 2012 — December 4, 2012 (until 17:00).
2. Replacement of Universal computer system of Kyoto University (18:00 — 21:00 by Media Center)
3. Check of all CSEAS systems in the server (21:00 — 23:00)
27, November, 2012 Chief of Information Processing Office: Kitani.