According to the announcement by committee of Kyoto University Integrated Network Services (KUINS),The main part of Kyoto University Network Service will be suspended more than one day.
- [Date]: December 15 (Saturday) 9:00 — 16 (Sunday) 12:00
As I already informed about the renewal of main server for E-mail and Web services at between December 15 (Saturday) 0:00 and 24:00, various network services will be suspended during above period.
About the detail information, please see my e-mail.
7th December, 2012: Chief of Information Processing Office: Kitani.
As a result of adjusting the schedule again about (Postpone) Tentative Network Service Suspension, the operation will be carried out during the following period.
- [Date]: December 15, 2012 (Saturday) 0:00 – 24:00 (All day)
- [Influence]: The CSEAS network services, such as CSEAS e-mail (@cseas.kyoto-u.ac.jp) and web sites, will be suspended during the period.
1. Replacement of CSEAS server among Universal computer system of Kyoto University
(0:00 — 24:00 by Media Center)
2. Check of all CSEAS systems in the server
(After the replacement is finished, I will check the system.)
6 December, 2012: Chief of Information Processing Office, CSEAS: Kitani.